We can help you get the best deal for this product. By watching this product, we'll notify you when the price drops to your target price. It's free and easy.
Sign In / Sign Up to start price tracking today!
In 1953, in a small lab in San Diego, California, the fledgling Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry. That’s how WD-40 Company was born. Over 60 years later, they’re still solving problems and making things work smoothly.
HOW TO USE
WD-40 Specialist Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray cleans oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment without leaving residue.
1. Shut off power and allow any hot surfaces to cool. Make sure all stored power is drained from the system
2. SHAKE CAN WELL
3. Flip straw UP for pinpoint stream or DOWN for wide angle spray
4. Hold can 6”-8” away from the surface and spray directly onto the electronic device or circuit board to eliminate and remove any contaminants that may cause loss of electrical contact
5. Tilt surface while cleaning and allow any excess cleaner to run off
6. Allow product to dry completely and thoroughly vent the system before restoring power
Ideal for use on: printed circuit boards, controls, switches, tape heads, and precision instruments. Safe to use on all plastics, rubber, and metal. Compatible with metals, including stainless steel, galvanized steel, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium, and zinc.
When using WD-40 Specialist products, you get your problem solved and the job done right. You won’t waste time or resources with these fast acting formulas with task specific solutions. The trustworthy WD-40 brand brings the same high quality product that you’ve known and loved for the past 60 years with a line of superior performing specialty maintenance products designed to meet specific needs of professional users.